It starts with an honest desire for recovery
The Opal House admissions process starts with an honest desire for recovery. The Opal House accommodates woman 18 years and older and specializes in creating a positive no nonsense approach to recovery living. All Admissions must be approved by director after completing face to face interview or phone assessment/interview. Application and rule agreements must be completed and signed prior to admission
- Completion of at least 30 days of treatment and/or have 30 days of recovery from your addiction or eating disorder.
- Have employment within three weeks of admission or be enrolled in treatment program. Volunteer work is acceptable in some cases.
- Have a 12-Step sponsor prior to admission or be willing to obtain one within one week of admission.
- Attend at least (4) 12-step meetings weekly and one Mandatory House meeting.
- Be medically stable. Documentation will be requested. Medications must be approved by director (no mood or mind altering chemicals) No exceptions.
- Must sign consent for random drug tests and /or breathalyzer. Must submit to urinalysis and/or breathalyzer immediately upon request. Failure to do will result in immediate dismissal from the program.
- Eating disorder residents must have a structured food plan they have been following for at least 30 days.
Contact Us Today
Do not waste another minute. Please contact us today so that you can get started on your path to recovery and a new life.